Picture courtesy of Fairy Tales Photography by Tiffanie
The flowers you choose for your wedding help to set the tone for the ceremony. The flowers you choose for your bridal bouquet can reflect that theme, express your personality, or have a symbolic significance. Whether you’re having an outdoor ceremony or a more formal, elegant affair, flowers play an important role. With the help of your wedding consultant, your wedding flowers can be everything you’ve dreamed of, whether your wedding will be in New Braunfels, Gruene, or the surrounding area.
Comal Flower Shop has a renowned reputation for providing beauty and design for weddings and special occasions. We would be honored to discuss your needs for your wedding flowers including everything from the bridal bouquet to stunning reception decor. Our staff of designers and delivery/ setup crews have many years of experience in creating and installing floral masterpieces that have made every occasion an event to remember. If you are planning a wedding that requires the best in bouquets, corsages and decor please call, stop by and visit our wedding consultants. You can also contact them on our contact form.
Please consider that many dates book quickly. We recommend reserving your date as early as possible.
Please take a look at our Preferred Vendors.
What to bring to your consultation
- Photo of Bridal Gown (fabric sample or color swatch, if available)
- Photo of Attendant’s Gowns (fabric sample or color swatch, if available)
- Photo of Groom’s Tuxedo (or description)
- Photos of floral styles, flowers or colors
- Church Rules and Requirements
- Reception Rules and Diagram of room layout
- Completed “Getting Started” Form
- Floral “Checklist”
- Your Wedding Planner
- Baker’s name, phone number, dimensions of cakes and time the cake will be delivered
Wedding Consultations take 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Sugar will be needed, so we offer complimentary refreshments: Spring water and sodas.